- R3 Nova solves the “crushed core” issue with its Gen 3 air permeable edge grid technology, releasing internal pressure during 360 unibody thermoforming
- Edge grid density and layup are specially tuned to make the paddle even more powerful than Gen 2 under high swing speeds, while maintaining control for the soft game and having a uniquely crisp feel
- Increased sweet spot area via foamed edge and perimeter weighting
- Raw Toray T700 carbon fiber with longer lasting, finer textured finish provides maximum spin
- Extra-long handle ideal for two-handed backhand
- Paddle Length: 16.5''
- Face Width: 7.5''
- Grip Length: 5.5''
- Grip Circumference: 4.125'' Octagon
- Weight: 8.1oz, +/- 0.2oz
- Swingweight: 120
- Paddle Surface: Raw Toray T700 Carbon Fiber Textured
- Paddle Shape: Standard
- Core Material: Polypropylene Honeycomb
- Core Thickness: 16mm
- Edge Guard: Yes
*** Demos available to try in store with the MP Tennis & Sports Demo Program ***