- Gen 3 patent pending edge grid technology releases internal pressure during 360 unibody thermoforming.
- Control enabled by the flexibility of the edge grid technology, excels in the speed of play, and still has the power to rival Gen 2 thermoforming paddles
- Increased sweet spot area via foamed edge and perimeter weighting
- Raw Toray T700 carbon fiber with longer lasting, finer textured finish provides maximum spin
- Extra-long handle ideal for two-handed backhand
- Paddle Length: 16.5''
- Face Width: 7.5''
- Grip Length: 5.5''
- Grip Circumference: 4.125'' Octagon
- Weight: 7.9oz, +/- 0.2oz
- Swingweight: 114
- Paddle Surface: Raw Toray T700 Carbon Fiber Textured
- Paddle Shape: Hybrid
- Core Material: Polypropylene Honeycomb
- Core Thickness: 16mm
- Edge Guard: Yes
*** Demos available to try in store with the MP Tennis & Sports Demo Program ***